Welcome to CHECK-IT Vehicle Inspections.
On-site vehicle inspections provide an innovative, blue chip service, for either the corporate opportunist with limited time, or for that retired and diligent automotive marksman who needs quality confirmation. We offer commitment without surprise to buyers at private and commercial locations throughout Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast Metro basin areas.
CIA inspectors have found 60% of checked vehicles had prior major accident damage. We offer more diagnostic facts than A class mechanics, after all, we are the only inspectors capable to write court litigation.
If you use other inspection agencies and after a crash, your insurance company finds prior incomplete accident repairs when parts are removed, they’re likely to refuse to fix your car. “DON’T Risk your future” CIA CHECK-IT!
Types of Vehicles
- Sports Coupe
- USA Muscle
✓Pre-purchase motor vehicle inspections
✓Pre-release insurance inspections
✓End of Warranty Inspections
✓Pre auction sales inspections
✓End of lease inspections
- Brisbane Metro
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
✓Digital photographic documentation
✓Expert witness reports
✓Preparative court litigation factual reports
CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA has more vehicle body diagnostic experience than any other facility operating in the Sydney & Brisbane Metropolitan basin NSW & QLD.
CIA inspections found one in every four legally registered cars on the road have on average at least one wheel bearing loose.
Often an online REVS check won’t declare the facts and your new pride and joy will be purchased with pending incomplete or dangerous repairs.
Engine compression tests are a false sense of invalid security to the vehicle purchaser and rarely are they compared to original factory compression test results by an inspector. Additionally, engine compression can increase in either cylinder as a result of excessive carbon deposits from spark plug failure over time and falsely indicating that the other cylinders are worn.
Don’t sacrifice your safety or your family’s on those non-structural vehicle reports the other facilities offer. You deserve the best comprehensive inspection and only an assessment conducted by a CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA diagnostic technician can honestly determine the true factual condition of the vehicle.
Make sure you CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA – “You’ll be glad WE did!”
Our Inspections & Reports
Your friendly CIA diagnostic vehicle inspection technician will conduct the following factual tests.
- View and test the windows and interior trim and instrumentation.
- Visually and audibly inspect the engine for oil leaks and excess noise, movement and displaced, broken or worn components.
- With the engine continuously running, document over heat, power steer pump noise and air-conditioning performance.
a body diagnostic examination of all outer panels and accessible inner
areas including our chassis measure and alignment process as required.
- Raise the vehicle above the ground for an under carriage and suspension inspection.
drive the vehicle to extreme performance conditions within a safe
public manner enforced under the NSW & QLD state legislation
- Having completed your report, we process the results
with our assessment and QUALITY PERCENTAGE RATING either on-site in
person, by post or Email.
With over 30 years of mechanical, body diagnostic and structural assessment
experience in the automotive industry, we can see & measure what the
untrained eye cannot.
Our Pricing Guarantee
CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA, Sydney, Brisbane & Goldcoast’s most experienced vehicle diagnostic Inspection reports are still so affordably low.
✓Check it Australia will provide a full comprehensive CIA vehicle inspection at fixed rates.
✓Our prices don’t vary like other inspection agents.
✓Our prices don’t increase due to severe vehicle conditions, or luxury car status.
✓We apply professional honesty and that doesn’t change.
✓That’s right! a fixed cost.
Vehicle Inspection FAQs
Often the following CIA diagnostic vehicle inspection conditions can be terrifying, costly, and dangerous to a new vehicle buyer when found after the sales transaction is complete.
- Engine – Excessive bearing noises, Oil leaks, Power loss, Smokey, Valve leak, Over-heat, Oil over fill, Mis-fire.
- Gearbox – Excessive noises, Bearing wear, Oil leak, Poor service performance.
- Drive-line – CV joint wear, Universal joint wear, Diff oil leak, clutch wear, Gear slop.
- Steering – Excessive slop. Ball joint leak/wear, Steer rack oil leak, Poor response, Mis-alignment.
- Suspension – Rattles, Shock absorber leaks, Excess body roll, Broken components.
- Wheels – Loose bearings, damaged rims, Punctured tyres, Bald/Un-even wear, Unmatched.
- Brakes – Excessive rotor wear, Worn pads/shoes, Leaking oil, Spongey pedal, Performance failure.
- Interior – Chipped windscreen glass, Damaged seat guides, Mis-aligned fittings, worn cloth, Steer wheel grip loose.
- Electrical – Computer failure, Accident damaged/burnt, Wiring loom tampering, Air-con failures, Airbag absence, Central locking failure, Window regulator failure.
Your CIA diagnostic factual report will confirm any of the following vehicle neglect &/or post accident results.
Conditions commonly missed by a standard mechanical inspector:
- Panel damage – Fractures, rust, dents, misaligned (locks/doors/bonnet/boot lid/tailgate) apertures or cut ‘n’ shut.
- Chassis – Misaligned chassis height, chassis sway bent, chassis diamond bent, chassis banana bent. Paint –
- Drip check missing/water leaks, paint solvent boil, paint siliconosis, excessive orange peel, paint sinkbacks etc.
We save $5.00 from each comprehensive inspection report that you purchase and donate it to one of the following charities in need… So you are really helping those in need.
- Child Flight
- Care Flight
- Westmead Children’s Hospital
- Make a wish Foundation
- Breast Cancer Research
- Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Guide Dogs Association
- Volunteer Fire Fighters
- Salvation Army
- Smith Family
- AJAY’S SMASH REPAIRS
- 35 Nancarrow Ave Suburb Ryde, NSW 2112
- (02) 9809 5113
- P & K Accident Repair Centre
- 9 The Cresent Suburb Annandale, NSW 2038
- (02) 9518 9933
- M.K. Smash Repairs
- 5 Address 17 Euston street Suburb Rydalmere, NSW 2116
- (02) 9871 7354
- Business Miami Smash Repairs
- 10 Hibiscus Haven Suburb Miami, QLD 4220
- (07) 5535 9444
- Gabba Collision Repair Centre
- 15 Wellington street Suburb Wooloongabba, QLD 4169
- (07) 3891 5600
CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA vehicle inspections (Sydney, Brisbane & Goldcoast) We encourage proper inspection services and practices at all times.
We may sponsor independent associations and authorities through active membership and certification, though Check-it Australia shall not be held responsible or liable for any of those third parties if the said parties are found to be negligent in an unlawful way or form.
Our Diagnostic and Assessment technicians have certifications including Licensing, Insurance & endorsements by MVRIC, NSW and MTA and offer their experience in the following certifications…..
- Craftsman’s certificate of Proficiency (Dept. of Industrial Relations)
- Vehicle repairer’s license (Dept. of Industrial Relations)
- Motor Panelbeater Certificate (Motor Vehicle Repair Industry Council)
- Motor Mechanic Certificate (Motor Vehicle Repair Industry Authority)
- Motor Vehicle Painter Certificate (Motor Vehicle Repair Industry Authority)
- Smash Repair Estimation Certificate (TAFE)
- First Aid Certificate (TAFE)
- Post graduate diploma in commercial contractual law studies (Syd.Uni)
- Commercial Civil Aviation Authority related subjects include:-
- Commercial Basic Astrophysics (aerodynamics)
- Commercial Basic Gas Turbine (Jet engines)
- Commercial Engines Systems and Instruments
- Commercial Performance and Operations
Due to our technicians’ extensive vehicle body diagnostic abilities and mechanical experience with over 28 years of inspection and assessment in the industry…we ensure and guarantee that our inspection and report findings were true and factual at the time of inspection procedure- refer to Disclaimer Tab/Item d.
As we do recommend all vehicle buyers to consider warranty from a seller, we strongly encourage those vehicle purchaser’s to thoroughly read and understand all/any contractual loop-holes and/or conditional fine print when agreeing to accept third party vehicle warranty.
CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA Disclaimer Notation
CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA vehicle inspections (Sydney Brisbane & Goldcoast) encourage proper inspection services and practices at all times.
a) All CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA cliental engaging in contractual agreement/s being of verbal and/or documented format does so at their own authority and with full knowledge that they accept and understand all CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA conditions that may be applicable to their circumstance.
b) We encourage vehicle purchasers to thoroughly read and understand all/any contractual loop-holes and/or conditional fine print when agreeing to accept third party vehicle warranty.
c) All CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA inspections are conducted and carried out with accuracy and highest attention to detail for the purposes of fault assessment and testing though further conditions of fault and/or damage may remain hidden or unconfirmed without complex parts removal.
d) The purchaser of the Check-it Australia report accepts that during the process of an inspection, some faults and/or damage may remain un assessable or unconfirmed due to engine temperature variation or conditions at the time of inspection and holds all responsibility for their own actions to purchase that vehicle.
e) Check-It Australia holds no responsibility or liability for the applicant’s use/misuse of their Check-It Australia report document/s, nor endorse vehicle suitability.
f) A basic site arrival / call-out fee of $65.00 will apply to all obstructed inspections due to or as a result of non-access to shelter during rain, failure of vehicle presence, vehicle removal, retraction of sale or cancellations within (2) hours prior to booking time.
g) All Check-it Australia vehicle reports shall remain the property of Check-it Australia and not be for commercial, private or litigation use/s or financial gain until complete payment for that report has been finalized and met in total as was set out in the accompanying invoice/s. An additional 6% charge may apply per week if fees are not paid in full within a (7) day period from this dated invoice.
h) All Check-It Australia customer’s credit card and/or banking details will be destroyed after a 21 day period and will not in any way, shape or form be passed on for sale, financial gain, deception or other to third parties other than the credit card holder’s financial credit authority for valuation purposes unless requested for legal reasons by Australian government law enforcement agencies only.
i) After the owner/purchaser of the Check-It Australia report has benefited in the way of a positive or negative contract with the seller of that inspected vehicle and/or information regarding vehicle condition/s and circumstances, Check-It Australia holds rights of the report for future business management and/or legal purposes in which Check-It Australia will remain the sole rightful holder and include at any time may destroy the document/s at choice there after without notice to parties involved.
j) All CIA memberships and gift vouchers are non-transferable or refundable.
k) CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA vehicle inspections (Sydney, Brisbane & Goldcoast) encourage proper inspection services and practices at all times with the interest of safe ty toward the public and personal property.
l) CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA may sponsor independent associations and authorities through active membership though Check-it Australia shall not be held responsible or liable for any of those third parties actions if the said parties are found to be negligent in an unlawful way or form.
m) Due to our technicians’ extensive vehicle body diagnostic abilities and mechanical experience with over 35 years of inspection and testing assessment in the industry…we confidently ensure and guarantee that our inspection and report findings were true and factual at the time of inspection procedure. (refer to CIA page Disclaimer/item. c).
n) All CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA advertising and digital listings were placed with intention of goodwill at the time of employment and not for intent to be offensive or defamatory in any manner or form as a result regarding the wording, text, spelling or graphics. In addition all CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA advertising material shall be removed by CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA if found proven to be seen as unfit for public exhibition. In addition CHECK-IT AUSTRALIA shall not be held responsible for any offensive or defamatory view as a result from any third party advertising or live listing on any website purposefully or by accident.